Equipped with optimum operational efficiency and an ability to handle all types of fabrics, the new easycover will surprise you with its quality and ease of operation. The elna easycover is the world’s easiest to use coverhem machine! This new coverlock is the perfect companion machine to an elna serger and produces the cover hem and chain stitch.
This innovative machine is essential for the sewist looking for a powerful, but convenient home coverhem machine.
Thanks to the new feature named “Tension Level Control” – TLC, you can easily change from heavier cotton knits to tricot, light cotton, sheer home décor or bridal fabrics at the flip of a switch! With TLC, you do not have to adjust tension for flat seams and even stitching when switching between fabric types. This unique feature automatically softens the looper tension for smooth stitching on a wide variety of fabrics.
The EasyCover has color-coded thread guides for sewists to reference when they want to adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The easily accessible lower looper on the machine will simply pull the thread through, push the looper closed and make it easy for the sewist to begin stitching! Explore all possibilities to customise and finalise your creations in an instant.
* 14 stitch programs
* Cover hem (3 mm or 6 mm)
* Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
* Free arm
* Large and comfortable bed space
* 4 spool holders
* Snap-on presser feet
* Adjustable sewing speed up to 1000 stitches/minute
* Variable stitch length from 1 to 4 mm
* Maximum stitch width: 6 mm
* Adjustable differential feed from 0.5 to 2.25
* Adjustable tension dials from 0 to 9
* Automatic tension release
* “Tension Level Control” – TLC: automatic tension control for thin and fragile fabrics
* Looper disengages for easy threading
* Colour-coded threading routes
* Adjustable pressure foot
* Telescopic thread antenna system
* Built-in thread cutter
* White lights – LED
* Built-in retractable handle
* Dust cover