The modern Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 Sewing & Embroidery Machine continues the Brother legacy of exceptional embroidery machines. With 788 embroidery designs, plus 101 exclusive Disney designs (for a total of 889), a large 9.5” x 14” embroidery area, and wireless integration with Artspira, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 will elevate your sewing and embroidery skills.
* Sewing and Embroidery in One Machine. A host of over 780 built-in embroidery designs, 760 sewing stitches, modern technology, plus the integration of Artspira‡ make this your go-to sewing and embroidery machine for all your projects.
* Built-in Disney Designs. Exclusive to Brother, enjoy the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in. Plus, get access to even more Disney.
* Wireless Enabled. Receive software update notifications and send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer.‡ This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
* Mobile Apps. The Artspira Mobile app‡ easily customizes embroidery and cutting designs and lets you design line-art-inspired embroidery drawings using your mobile device. The My Design Snap mobile app‡ turns line art, handwriting or printed clip art into embroidery data. The My Stitch Monitor App‡ alerts you when it’s time to change thread or when your project is complete.
* Embroidery Positioning Function. The time-saving 2-point positioning feature with LED pointer helps you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement.
* Sewing Features. Add decorative tapering to projects with the Stitch Tapering feature and enjoy the ease of use and redesigned Multi-Function Foot Controller. Other notable features include easy removal of the Needle Plate, an upgraded N+ foot (from the XP3).
* Matrix Copy Function. Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns.
*Generous Workspace. 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25” from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1” LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps facilitate all your projects.
* LCD Display. Edit and preview your designs on the large 10.1″ built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, and navigate the crystal-clear icons. You can also watch one of the many educational tutorial videos to get the most of your Stellaire2 experience.
* My Design Center. My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17 line types that can be used alone or combined to create unique sewing and embroidery projects, plus more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs.