The black handle Japanese-made Kai scissors and shears are made of fine stainless steel with vanadium. Kai Scissors are hand polished and balanced allowing for fatigue-free cutting on all types of fabrics. Soft ergonomic handle grips and hardened stainless steel blades offer superior cutting action.
These versatile scissors can cut lightweight fabric including silk without fabric slippage on the blades or cut multi-layers of fleece, denim, cotton and polyblend fabrics.
The KAI 7000 series of shears offers all the best a shear can offer:
- Laser cut A-8 high carbon stainless steel
- Lightweight and stronger than most metal shears
- Larger handles to reduce stress
- Thicker blades for heavy duty cutting
- Double-locking nuts for strength
- Soft Santoprene® inserts to cushion your hands
Tool length: 9 in / 23 cm
Blade length: 3.75 in / 9.5 cm